Each plan needs to be a ‘living and breathing’ document guiding future direction and providing clarity to key strategies and actions.
If you’re tired of doing the same thing, with little or no results, engage with us to put a strategic plan in place to accelerate your growth and profit objectives.
How we deliver
Our strategic planning process uses proven methods combined with a wealth of experience across a myriad of industry types and sizes to deliver a one page strategic plan that cuts through complexity to provide focus on the key strategies you need for success.
Our over-arching methodology is ‘Now-Where-How’ where we help you:
- Understand what’s working and what’s not in your business NOW
- Gain clarity to WHERE you want to be in the future
- Determine the top 3-4 key strategies as to HOW you will get there
Our process ensures you ‘learn through doing’ so you walk away with a clear plan, plus we give you access to a series of powerful educational resources to help you fulfil the strategies and drive real business results.
Practical outcomes, not theory
We use a unique set of tools to drive the strategic planning process and ensure that it simply becomes a blueprint for ‘the way you do business’:
- Walk away with a clear and concise ‘One Page Plan’ for your business
- Set a clear vision and goals
- Gain clarity to your competitive advantage as an organisation
- Develop strategies using powerful business tools
- Prioritise your key issues
- Drive strategies into specific actions
- Allocate responsibilities and timelines for action items
- Access to a series of business resources you can use in your business
Our strategic plans are a fantastic way to provide you the clarity, prioritisation, strategies and actionable plan to achieve your growth and profit targets for the year ahead. They don’t need to be a time consuming and costly exercise. Our planning process can be done in a 2–3 hour session.
Importantly, WK can assist in turning your plans into reality by supporting the implementation process with a combination of face-to-face and online advisory support.
The likelihood of implementation success is improved with all actions captured online, just-in-time training provided and personnel held accountable for timely delivery.